2014年7月9日水曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 6

Reaction to The Elevator

I. Summary
The short movie I chose to summarize and react is The Elevator made in 2010.
The story is written about the situation of the people is taking the elevator.
私が要約して反応する短い映画は、2010年に作られたエレベーターという映画です。

II. Reaction

1. Theme
The movie shows it what kind of thing harms another person by using the situation in the elevator as a example. I consider the above sentence and I think the theme of this movie is the importance of paying attention to another person.

2. Plot
At first, a man is taking the elevator alone. When he is taking the elevator alone he feels comfortable inside of the elevator, because inside of it is large. However, the people increase more and more as the elevator goes up on the top. Unfortunately, all the people getting on the elevator are very fat so he dicides that he minds quanitity of capacity and goes down.  

3. Character
A man: He is middle age. His body is slim.
Another person: Their body is too fat.

4. General Opinion
I saw the movie, I thought it was not good to trouble other person, because to trouble made them uncomfortable. I intend to be careful not to trouble another person. 

7 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Yui! This film is very funny. I don't want to take such the elevator!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for giving me coments. I think so, too!

      削除
  2. Hi♡ Yui! I read your blog. I tought those manners are often affected by what others think of us, isn't it?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello,Mariko. Thank you for giving me comments. I think so. We should try good manners anytime.

      削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. Hello Yui!

    I think that your plot is in particular plain.
    I was at a loss whether to chose this movie. But I want to watch this movie next time.

    返信削除
  5. Hello, Narumi
    Thank you for giving me comments. The movie is very interesting so I think you should see it.

    返信削除